January 29 to February 9, 2018
St. Jerome called the Holy Land “The Fifth Gospel.” Today, many people say that to visit the Holy Land is to see the Bible in color, in 3D, or in high definition. Come with Paulist Fr. Rich Andre to experience the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ in new and powerful ways! We will have Mass every day, including in many of the holiest sites of Christianity. A secondary focus of our pilgrimage will be getting to know the various peoples currently living in the Holy Land.
We will spend our first six days in Jerusalem and the surrounding areas. (Click here to download a brochure with the full trip itinerary.) Highlights include:
- Mount of Olives & Garden of Gethsemane
- Via Dolorosa & Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Upper Room & Church of Saint Peter in Gallicantu
- Bethlehem: Church of the Nativity
- Beit Sahor: Shepherds’ Field
- Ein Karem: Church of St. John the Baptist & Church of the Visitation
- Emmaus, Jericho, the Jordan River, and the Dead Sea
- Israel Museum, Western Wall, and Yad Vashem Memorial Museum
- Conversations with Jewish, Christian, and Muslim leaders
We will spend our remaining time in the Galilee region and along the Mediterranean Coast. Highlights include:
- Nazareth: Church of the Annunciation & St. Joseph’s Workshop
- Mount Tabor: Church of the Transfiguration
- Mount of the Beatitudes
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Capernaum, Tabgha, Cana, and Nain
- Haifa, Carmel, and Caesarea Maritima
Full Package: Air & Land
- $2,669 Discount Price (payment by check)
- $2,828 Standard Price (payment by credit card)
From New York City (JFK) plus $695 in airport taxes, security fees and current fuel surcharges and $175 in tips.
Land Only Package:
- $2,469 Discount Price (payment by check)
- $2,628 Standard Price (payment by credit card)
- Plus $175 in tips.
For pictures and a brief reflection from Fr. Rich’s previous visit to the Holy Land, please click here:“Not Just a Vacation: 7 Reasons to Make a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.”
Space is limited. Please make your $400 deposit as soon as possible to reserve your spot!
To receive a hard copy of the color brochure and registration form, please complete the request form at the bottom of this page or send an e-mail message to HolyLand@paulist.org. Travel arrangements by Catholic Travel Centre.