University Catholic Center
Paulist Fathers took responsibility for the Newman Center at the original UCLA campus in central Los Angeles in 1925. When UCLA moved to Westwood in 1928 the Newman Center followed, sharing space in the pioneer ecumenical University Religious Conference. The present center was dedicated in 1999.
|Director:||Father Peter M. Abdella, CSP|
|Associate pastor:||Father Paul Rospond, CSP|
|Catholic Chaplin, UCLA Medical Center||Father Thomas J. Clerkin, CSP|