Boston • Massachusetts
At the invitation of Archbishop Richard Cushing the Paulists established the Catholic Information Center and Holy Ghost Chapel in 1945. New building was dedicated on October 14, 1957 and renovated in 2000.
|Director:||Father Michael McGarry, CSP|
|Assistant director:||Father Broderick Walsh, CSP|
|In residence:||Father Robert Baer, CSP|
|Father Wilfred A. Brimley, CSP|
|Father Charles A. Martin, CSP|
|Father Robert S. Rivers, CSP|