Parish founded in 1833, the first Catholic parish in Chicago. Placed in the charge of the Paulist Fathers October 12, 1903. A downtown chapel was opened in 1961. A new parish church was dedicated at 1500 S. Michigan Avenue on July 21, 2002.
Pastor: Father Paul Huesing, CSP
Associate Pastor: Father Patrick Johnson, CSP
Father Robert Cary, CSP (part-time/preaching apostolate)