Newman Hall-Holy Spirit Parish
The Newman Club at the University of California, Berkeley was established in 1899 and placed in the Paulist Fathers' charge August 15, 1907. The original Newman Hall in Berkeley was erected in 1909. The new center was opened May 13, 1967 at which time it was also established as Holy Spirit Parish.
|Pastor:||Father Ivan Tou, CSP|
|Associate Pastor:||Father Dat Tran, CSP|
|In Residence:||Father Albert D. Moser, CSP|
|Father Robert O'Donnell, CSP|