Continuing the legacy of our founder, Servant of God Father Isaac Hecker, the Paulist Fathers strive to proclaim the Good News to others by preaching the Gospel in new ways and new forms. The Paulist Planned Giving Web site is an example of just one of those ways.
We would like to thank you for your past gifts to the Paulist Fathers. We realize that it is now more important than ever to carefully and prayerfully consider how you balance your financial priorities with your charitable gifts.
Fortunately, there are many ways to support to the present and future ministry of the Paulists while also maintaining – or even enhancing – your personal financial security and that of your loved ones. Through careful planning, you may find that you can make meaningful gifts while you also:
- Give in ways that can actually "give back," providing for the care of Paulists in their retirement years
- Help fulfill the educational and other needs of Paulist seminarians.
- Add meaning to your gift by using it to honor a special friend or loved one.
- Save money on income, gift and estate taxes and redirect those funds for use in
ways you choose.
- Enjoy your giving more, knowing you are investing in the Paulists as we serve North America in our missionary endeavors. Certain gifts allow you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
We trust the information presented here will help you maximize the potential of your resources through preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones while continuing your support of the Paulist Fathers