Cathedral of St. Andrew
The Cathedral of St. Andrew is the mother church for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids, established in 1882. Not only is the cathedral a house of worship, including many civic occasions, but is a center for ecumenical and interfaith dialogue. The Paulists were invited by Bishop Walter A. Hurley to take over the pastoral care of the Cathedral in 2007. The Paulists have served in Grand Rapids since 1947.
|Rector:||Father John J. Geaney, CSP|
|Associate Pastor, Director of Hispanic Ministry:||Father Marcos Zamora, CSP|
|Senior Ministry:||Father Joachim Lally, CSP|
|In Residence:||Father Bradford Schoeberle, CSP|
|Father Charles Cunniff, CSP|