Photos from 100 years of St. Paul's College
The photographs shown below depict ceremonies surrounding the laying and blessing of the Cornerstone in 1913. Cardinal James Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore and great friend of the Paulists, presided over the ceremonies. The fourth photo shows the College as it appeared shortly after construction was completed on the orginal design.
There are two photos depicting the construction of the South Terrace which took place in 1924. Take a special look at the student work crew!
Finally, there are photos of the two main entrances to the building today. The main entrance to St. Paul's College is the same as it was when the building was originally constructed. The last photo shows the entrance to the Hecker Center for Ministry which now houses several of the Paulist national office and many "ministry partners" who share there facilities. These include the Christian Brothers, the Glenmary Home Missioners, the Shalem Institute, the Canon Law Society of America, SOAR, the Franciscan Action Network, and several others.