July 6-17, 2018
Join Frs. Thomas A, Kane, CSP and Julio Giulietti, SJ, for a special retreat-pilgrimage as we trace the spiritual journey of St. Ignatius Loyola.
The Loyola Experience is a vibrant and imaginative way to understand and interpret the dynamism of St. Ignatius, his role in the Church and the innovation at the heart of the Society of Jesus’ mission. The journey includes ten days at top-ranked hotels, most meals, and transportation in Spain. The journey is limited to twenty pilgrims.
- Bilbao with a visit to the Guggenheim Museum.
- Three-day retreat near the Sanctuary of Loyola.
- Conferences on the life of Ignatius.
- Prayer opportunities at various pilgrimage sites.
- Pamplona, where Ignatius was wounded.
- Javier, where Francis Xavier was born.
- Montserrat, the lofty Benedictine monastery of Catalunya.
- Manresa, the cave where Ignatius wrote the Spiritual Exercises.
- Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia.
Itinerary and registration available late summer 2017
The Loyola Experience is the original Jesuit pilgrimage for over twenty years.