Old St. Mary's Church
Chicago • Illinois
Parish founded in 1833, the first Catholic parish in Chicago. Placed in the charge of the Paulist Fathers October 12, 1903. A downtown chapel was opened in 1961. A new parish church was dedicated at 1500 S. Michigan Avenue on July 21, 2002.
|Father Michael J. Kallock, CSP|
|Associate Pastor:||Father Patrick Johnson, CSP|