Immaculate Conception Church was established in 1855. The present church building was dedicated on September 19, 1886. The parish was been served by the Paulist Fathers since 1973.
Fr. Ronald A. Franco, C.S.P.
Fr. Tim Sullivan, C.S.P.
Fr. James Haley, C.S.P.
This video provides details about the parish’s history and mission:
Get to know Associate Pastor Paulist Fr. Tim Sullivan: